Saturday, May 15, 2010

One More Saturday

It has been another beautiful day in California--several days really. We've had ducks in the pool, deer in the yard, blue jays in the garage, and all's right with our little part of the world. I would like to have spent more time at my workbench--maybe next week. Today we bought beautiful, sweet sweet strawberries at the Farmer's Market. I managed to attend a computer class this week and I was able to get a space on Etsy's Main Showcase yesterday. That always brings new people to my Etsy site and that's a plus. Most of my sales this week have been returning customers or customers new to Etsy. These are good signs, I think. The picture in the side bar shows my Tri-Metal Wisdom cuff and then there is a picture of my new turquoise stack ring. I am working on some new designs and will share pictures as soon as the pieces are ready for "not quite" prime time. Someday, I will surprise you and get my etsy site, facebook and blog all tied together.

But for now. . . . Good night!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment