Thursday, September 30, 2010

FIVE BAT NAMES ARE POSTED!

OK, now we are getting things done! My readers in Italy are participating and I have the following names suggested.

I bijoux dello Sregatto has suggested: Jeeves
www.bijouxdellosregatto.etsy.com

Kosmika has suggested: Ugo
www.kosmika.etsy.com

Mairi suggested: Buffy
www.mairitales.etsy.com

etherealflower says:
i'm a sucker for old fashioned names and when i looked at that lovely bat i thought: ROMUALDO!! [listen to the pronunciation here http://translate.google.com/#en|en|ROMOO-ULDO]
www.ethrealflower.etsy.com

Clouds80 says:
I thoght this name for your pet: Ozzy ! :-)
Barbara.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Clouds80



Go to the comments in the post about the bat to see their own words (and spelling of their names). Thanks, now someone is sure to win that $20 gift certificate. I wish I knew how to get the comments to show up on my blog page so maybe someone will tell me how. Sorry I am such a newbie at this blogging thing. Come on, help me out here!

1 comment:

  1. oh i had posted mine too! but i couldn't find it in the previous post... maybe it's in the spam? :(

    ReplyDelete