Friday, October 22, 2010

$10 Gift Certificates

OK. Time to vote! I will be awarding one $10 gift certificate for every 10 votes with a limit of 5 certificates. So far, I will be drawing one out of my bat hat! Your favorite name will receive the $20 certificate. If this is confusing, comment here or convo me on etsy.
Get out and vote--for bat names and government. Both are important! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Eleven votes are in so I will be drawing one of your names from a hat for the $10 gift certificate. If there are another 9 votes, I will give away another $10 gift certificate. GET OUT AND VOTE! Get your friends, relatives, co-workers, and acquaintances to vote. Voting ends at midnight (PST) on October 31.

VOTE Count

Ozzy-4
Ugo-4
Romualdo-4

Here are the Bat names you are voting for:

BAT NAMES
I bijoux dello Sregatto has suggested: Jeeves
www.bijouxdellosregatto.etsy.com

Kosmika has suggested: Ugo
www.kosmika.etsy.com

Mairi suggested: Buffy
www.mairitales.etsy.com

etherealflower says:
i'm a sucker for old fashioned names
and when i looked at that lovely bat i thought: ROMUALDO!!
[listen to the pronunciation here http: //translate.google.com/#en|en|ROMOO- ULDO]
www.ethrealflower.etsy.com

Clouds80 says:
I thoght this name for your pet: Ozzy !
Barbara.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Clouds80

VOTE COUNT



Kosmika said...
uhm.. the old hard rock fan in me forces me to vote for OZZY! :D
October 18, 2010 1:06 PM

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...
I vote for Ugo! I had a Guinea pig named Ugo and he was so sweet!!
October 18, 2010 1:13 PM

lucia said...
I vote for.....
ROMUALDO !
So funny :)
October 18, 2010 2:33 PM

eleonora said...
I really love Romualdo!!!!!:D
October 18, 2010 2:40 PM

Elena said...
I prefer Ugo..It's easier to call!
October 18, 2010 2:57 PM

knittingcate said...
I vote for Ozzy!
October 18, 2010 3:47 PM

Cloud Number Nine - Flynn said...
Romualdo!!!! :D
October 18, 2010 4:16 PM

etherealflowers said...
i won't vote for mine XD
i say UGO!
it makes me laugh almost as much as romualdo :D

October 19, 2010 2:46 AM
Mairi said...
Ozzy for president!!! :D
October 19, 2010 3:33 AM

Relydesign said...
Romualdo is my favorite ;D
October 19, 2010 3:38 AM

DreamsCorner said...
I vote for Ugo!!!
:DDDD
October 19, 2010 3:25 PM

6 comments: