Tuesday, October 12, 2010

VOTE FOR THE BAT NAME YOU LIKE!

OK, it is time to take a vote: I was very worried because our bat left for a day but he came back today. I think he will be happier if he has a name. So, leave a comment with your choice of bat name for our handsome guy. Below, I have listed the names again. the winner will win a $20 gift certificate for FusedNTwisted.etsy.com and if I get more than five votes, I will draw a $10 winner from the names of those who voted. All to be paid in gift certificates, of course. So, start voting, please!

BAT NAMES
I bijoux dello Sregatto has suggested: Jeeves
www.bijouxdellosregatto.etsy.com

Kosmika has suggested: Ugo
www.kosmika.etsy.com

Mairi suggested: Buffy
www.mairitales.etsy.com

etherealflower says:
i'm a sucker for old fashioned names

and when i looked at that lovely bat i thought: ROMUALDO!!
[listen to the pronunciation here http: //translate.google.com/#en|en|ROMOO- ULDO]
www.ethrealflower.etsy.com

Clouds80 says:
I thoght this name for your pet: Ozzy !
Barbara.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Clouds80

11 comments: