Thursday, April 14, 2011

What Would You Do If You Weren't Afraid?

Buzz Aldrin on the Moon
Buzz Aldrin on the Moon by NASA via Flickr

This vintage photo is a perfect example of "feel the fear and do it anyway" although
I think those of us who watched on earth were more fearful than Buzz Aldrin.
To quote one of the last lines from the book, "Who Moved My Cheese?". . . "What would you do if you weren't afraid?" That question goes through my mind often. I use it to move forward when I'm stuck. So my question to you is,

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?" I would love to know but most of all, I hope you answer it for yourself. And someday, when I know you better, I'll tell you what I would do. I hope I've done it by then.

2 comments:

  1. I'd follow my entrepreneurial spirit and start a business instead of going to work for someone else. ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best blog follower ever, Annie! I am going to get this thing going. Yours looks great!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete