Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Handmade Spark #2: Photograph What Inspires Me

It's time to revisit Handmadespark's Creative Bogging Challenge, Part 2 , Photograph Your Inspiration.
http://www.handmadespark.com/blog/creative-blogging-challenge-spark-two-photograph-your-inspiration/
I have searched my innerself for an answer to this and it is a complex answer, not a simple one.

First:
People who like my work inspire me to do more, give me confidence, make me brave. I have no way to photograph this so I have copied a selection of feedback comments from my Etsy shop and have listed them here. Please pretend it's a photograph!

aporter says:
This felt like this was a gift-it was so nicely packaged and the extra little circles you sent ....the writing on the box, the homemade tag-all of it was so special-it really was a gift. And I love the earrings!!!!

drawandquartered says:
I LOVE MY RINGS!! Really delicate and feminine and so well made. I love the stones too especially the pale blue and topaz. Thanks so much for the extra freebie and the polishing cloth. Super nice and professional seller. I will be back!

curiocorner says:
Fantastic design; so comfortable to wear. Excellent customer serivice; I know I will be back! Thank you.



Second: Material inspires me. Sometimes it seems like metal and stones decide what they want to be and then something special happens. Here is a pictue of some of my stones that I find inspirational.

IMG_2089


Third, and last for now: California coast is my favorite place in the world. If I could afford a house right here, I would really be inspired, but for now a day trip to breathe the air and see the wildlife is inspiration enough!

Point Reyes Deer

2 comments: