Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy, Healthy, Holidays To You

Holiday Season 2010 is in full swing and soon will be over and done. We will move on to other, less brotherly love-ish activities like New Year's Resolutions, and organizing for tax season. Before those activities begin, I'd like to take a moment to wish you peace, love and health along with lots of laughter--which, I am convinced, is the best medicine of all. To help with that last wish, I offer this picture of my best buddy, Diego! Someone, who shall remain nameless lest the Humane Society decides to investigate, gave him this elf hat this afternoon and spent hours taking his picture. I was not home but was assured that a great time was had by all! Diego wasn't talking!

IMG_0372


May you find lots of reasons to laugh during this holiday week. Deep down, out loud, ear splitting laughter. You'll be glad you did!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment