Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Cows, Dogs and Me

Today was a gorgeous spring day and it was appreciated by all. The short walk to the gate of Mt. Diablo State Park has become easier for Diego, my pug, and me--both of us easing back into walking. His legs are so short that he has to run when I walk and he is not used to it--loving it, but not used to it. The cows were down by the road today and they were mildly curious about us--and the dogs. The "Cow Whisperer" was a little off his game and didn't seem too interested in whispering and only mildly interested in cows. The picture shows what a beautiful day it was and you get a view of Diego's backside again--but ya gotta love that curly tail!



I had some fabrication time at my workbench today--mostly little rings and big hoop earrings. While this activity is repetitious, it gives me creative mental time at the bench. Ideas often come when I am just repeating a process. The stones and metals seem to mix visually allowing me to see patterns and colors. I can forget the world at that moment and just be completely absorbed. And the time flies by.

Buenas noches,
M----

No comments:

Post a Comment