Thursday, April 15, 2010

Starting to Produce

I have been living in my new space for six weeks and am getting comfortable with:
* wearing the clothing I can locate
* using the shampoo that I can find until it is all used up
* finding my favorite coffee cup
* letting my dog take the flying leap from my bed to the floor every morning (it's a very high bed)

I wrote on my Etsy shop introduction that i expected to be back to full production in three days! I have been able to fill orders but have not "worked" the shop at all. It always takes longer than we expect but I was really optimistic about turning it around. Well, six weeks later, I feel like I am almost back to normal and maybe a little better. I was even able to find enough financial information to fill out my tax forms and file them in time. I thought I was going to need to file an extension because so much of my information was unavailable but I was able to retrieve enough to reconstruct the files I needed. Whew!

Through all of this confusion, you--dear readers and customers--have kept me motivated and involved in my work. Thank you!

I should have pictures soon so you can have something to look at rather than just reading my ramblings.

Happy Thursday, the end of 2009 Tax Season. Whoo Hoooo!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment