Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Steps

I just lost the paragraph that I had written so I don't know where it went to. I had just commented on how productive I was yesterday, finally. I really need time to be creative in order to relieve stress and enjoy the present. I just posted a picture of some handforged swirl earrings that were made in fine silver and accented by 24K gold which was applied with a brush and then torch fired to turn the "paint" into something like a glaze. After the gold is melted into glaze, I let it cool and then burnish the area where the gold was applied. This makes it shine and stick to the silver. This is one of several pair of earrings I am working on. I'm adding a picture of Moose, the golden retriever, as he sleeps belly-up on the couch. He's a sweet dog but a bit eccentric. That may not be the right word. Hmmmmmmm.

There's more to do tomorrow!
M . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment