Monday, March 22, 2010

Good Things

Today I received my first delivery of materials to my new home and it felt good, like it was meant to be! I opened the new packages of little stones that I use in stacking rings and organized them in clear plastic stacking containers. That way I always know what I have and what I need to order--hopefully. I had ordered several specific cuts of silver for bracelets and rings, and some heavy fine silver wire for toggles. I want to have some silver cuffs ready for bracelets that will use the stones being sent from New Mexico. Additionally, I included sawblades and a tool or two in the order. It is always so exciting to open a package from one of my suppliers; the box is so full of possibilities.

I look forward to tomorrow and actually getting to use a hammer and a torch.

Good thoughts, M

No comments:

Post a Comment