Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Do It!

I have procrastinated long enough and have decided that lack of knowledge, or skill, is not a good reason to avoid starting a blog. Of course, I have much to say and this is a perfect place to say it because you, dear reader, neither have to read nor listen to my ramblings! Sigh.h.h.h.h.h.

It has been a beautiful day in Northern California and our family took a rare drive up Mt. Diablo's hairpin curves to enjoy the second broadest view of the horizon in the world. Second only to that seen from the Himalayas, or so they say. It makes me think about all the things we put off until another day, all the things we could do right here at home, all the things we procrastinate about.

So, we come full circle, back to this blog. I'm not sure what I will say to you in the days to come and I don't know what you want to know, if anything. But, we will begin at the beginning and that appears to be here. Be well and happy for another day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment