Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pressure to Create

A new jewelry fabrication session started last night at Civic Arts Education. We are so fortunate to have a great program with outstanding artist/instructors right here in our city. I look forward to each session, seeing the returning student/artists and artist/instructor. We learn a lot from each other. Last night I learned that I should stay home when I am recovering from a major allergy attack. I have no voice and coughing in a small space is not cool.

Today's gift was a package of beach glass from my son in Southern California. As you can see in the picture, there are many treasures here and I can't wait to play. I'm going to add metal and move the pieces around until I get some great combinations, then assemble some one-of-a-kind pieces from these treasures. I'll let you know when have created the first one!

Until later--
M

No comments:

Post a Comment